Who we are
We are Lycan Arms, LLC. We are committed to keeping our customer’s information safe and secure. This policy describes what information we collect and how we use it.
This policy is solely for the information we collect through www.lycanarms.com.
Lycan Arms Right of Refusal
Lycan Arms, LLC retains the right to cancel or refuse sales for any reason. We retain this right to help protect our customers and Lycan Arms, LLC from any fraud or security risk. If you have any issues with an order please contact us at [email protected]
Children under 18 years of age.
www.Lycanarms.com is not intended for children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 please close your bower window and exit our site immediately. Do not enter any information on www.lycanarms.com or any of its features. Lycan Arms, LLC does not knowingly collect personal information for children under 18. Any information that is found to be entered from a child under the age of 18 will be permanently deleted from our records. If you believe we might have any information entered from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Products manufactured by Lycan Arms, LLC come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. We will replace any item that we determine to be defective. In order to receive a replacement or refund, you are required to provide all information requested by Lycan Arms. Damage from improper use and worn items are not eligible for free replacement or refund. Replacement parts are available for purchase on our website at Lycanarms.com
- Refunds can only be return to the original payment method. If this payment method is no longer available, we will issue a store credit to be used at Lycanarms.com
- Customer will not be issued a refund without acquiring a proper RMA (Return Material Authorization). Customers must contact us at [email protected] before shipping their item(s). Any item(s) shipped without an RMA will require customer to provide shipping label to ship back to them.
- All returns are shipped at customer expense unless covered under our manufacturing warranty. See shipping information below.
- Products purchased on LycanArms.com can be returned up to 14 business after delivery. After 14 days the purchased item(s) will not be eligible for return or refund.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable once a product has shipped. If an order is purchased with free shipping and then returned, our shipping cost will be deducted from the amount refunded.
Return Shipment Information
SHIPPING YOUR RETURN
To return your product, mail your product using a shipping service with tracking and include your RMA inside packaging to:
1737 Smith Drive
West Columbia, SC 29169
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless we have determine your item(s) are covered under our manufacturing warranty. We recommend using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While visiting or purchasing products from www.lycanarms.com you may be asked for the following information:
- Contact Information – This is information that can personally identify our customers. Such information may include name, e-mail address, telephone number, and postal address. We collect this data by customers knowingly entering information into prompted forms. We collect this data to identify our customers and process customer orders. Which includes finalizing payment and shipping.
- User Information- This is information that does not personally identify our customers. Such information may include location and products viewed while visiting www.lycanarms.com. This information is collected automatically. Customer who visit and use our site agree to the collection of such information. Information details may include IP addresses, information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. This information is collected to provide our customers a more enjoyable and faster shopping experience. We use such information to offer suggested products that viewers have expressed interest in by viewing products. We also offer promotion from time to time that may be based on customer location or restricted from certain locations.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
All information collected in our contact form is information knowingly entered by our customers. We keep all submissions for customer service purposes. The length in which we store this information is up to Lycan Arms, LLC discretion.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Payment Processing: Authorize.net– https://www.authorize.net/en-anz/about-us/privacy.html
How long we retain your data
It is up to the discretion of Lycan Arms, LLC on how long we retain customer information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we may store order information for up to 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Refer A Friend Program
What we collect and store
Cookies: We use one cookie to enable the function of our customer referral program. This cookie stores a unique code that cannot identify you as a website visitor. This unique code can only identify the person who shared the coupon code or referral link.
Customers who use the referral program will have their IP address stored each time they share. Depending on your settings the IP address of referred customers may also be stored for the purpose of fraud prevention.
Customer referral data
To enable our customer referral program we may create and store unique codes that are linked to your account on our website. These codes will not be shared with anyone unless you choose to. We also keep a record when you share our store with a friend via email with our customer referral program.
When an order is placed which is the result of a customer referral, we store a record of the details of this referral. Your IP address and other personal data supplied for the order may also be used to prevent fraud.
Referral codes, referral details and email invite logs are retained until you request removal of your data.
What we share with others
If you choose to use our customer referral program, your personal data, such as your name and your unique referral code, may be shared with those you choose to share with. This data may be shared via Facebook, Twitter or email if you click on the share buttons or submit the share via email form.
Returns / Refund for Refer A Friend Program
- All discounts and in store credits are to be redeemed solely at LycanArms.com.
- Discount coupons and in store credit can not be exchanged for cash or any other payment.
- Any item(s) that are returned and issued a refund, Lycan Arms will also refund your in store credit or issue a new coupon for the same amount of original coupon or credited used.
Thank You for choosing LycanArms.com.
For any questions please email us at: [email protected]