- DIMENSIONS: 2.25″ LENGTH X .740″ Ø WITH 1/2-28 THREAD AND .263″ Ø THRU BORE
- MINIMIZES RECOIL AND MUZZLE RISE
- PRE-MACHINED 3/32″ Ø HOLE FOR PIN AND WELD
- PRECISION MACHINED FROM A SOLID BAR OF 4140 PRE-HARDENED ALLOY STEEL
- BLACKNITRIDE+ SURFACE TREATMENT
- 100% USA MADE – INCLUDES MANUFACTURING LIFETIME WARRANTY
- DOES NOT REQUIRE FFL AND CAN BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU
LYCAN Muzzle Device – 5.56 Muzzle Brake (Valor)
3 in stock
3 great reasons to buy from us:
LYCAN Muzzle Device – 5.56 Muzzle Brake Bundle (Valor)
To ensure Mil-Spec compatibility, every Lycan Muzzle Device – 5.56 is inspected using state of the art digital probing systems and precision inspection gages. These are compatible with 5.56MM/.223 barrels that have a 1/2-28 thread on the muzzle.
Our Lycan Muzzle Device – 5.56 Muzzle Brake (Valor) comes with several important features, none of them more important then the dimensions. It was designed to bring a 14.5″ barrel to 16″ length when pin and welded. Thanks to a pre-machined 3/32″ Ø pin hole, this makes the process even simpler. Also, the diameter of .740″ allows for the removal of gas blocks, barrel nuts and handguards, without removing the muzzle device, which keeps your AR15 modular, as it was intended to be.
Lycan Muzzle Device – 5.56 Muzzle Brake (Valor)
- Minimizes Recoil and Muzzle Rise – Due to our unique dual 4 port design, this brake/compensator combo expels the gas in a calculated direction, which counteracts the natural tendencies of recoil and muzzle rise. This allows the shooter to stay on target and fire follow up shots with less time spent reacquiring the target. The shooter will also experience less recoil diminishing shooter fatigue.
- Stylish Design – this includes detail pockets and attractive engraving.
Lycan Muzzle Device – 5.56 standard features include:
- 4140 Pre-Hardened Alloy Steel – will stand up to a high volume of fire and maintain it’s integrity.
- H&M BlackNitride + Surface Treatment – is a case hardening treatment that does not affect the dimensions, but adds extreme wear resistant properties to the surface. Performed by industry leading H&M Metal Processing.
- Includes (1) Crush Washer-1/2″
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Washington, Massachusetts, and District of Columbia. Check all state and local laws. It is the buyers responsibility to be aware of all state and local laws.